The Little Sister's Simple Look

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Top & Bottom: Carters | Shoes & Glasses: The Children's Place | 



Hey guys! Guess who's back? Yes, this little fashionista is back, I'll be posting more often some of the looks I've been planning to shoot with my sister as soon as I go back to the city for the holidays. Meanwhile, I wanted to share with you guys this look because it's so fresh and comfortable for the little ones at home. One of the times that I enjoy doing with my sister is picking out her outfits together. Not only it gives her the opportunity to express herself, which is beneficial at such a young girl, but it also allows her to wear what she feels comfortable with. We paired this look and turned out to love it!

What are your thoughts? Let us know! 

_*_*_*_

Hola chicas! ¿Adivina quién ha vuelto? Sí, este pequeña fashionista está de vuelta, voy a estar publicando algunos de los looks que he estado planeando con mi hermana tan pronto como regrese a la ciudad para las fiestas. Mientras tanto, he querido compartir con ustedes este atuendo porque es muy fresco y cómodo para los más pequeños en el hogar. Una de las cosas que me gustan hacer con mi hermana es eligir su atuendo juntas. No sólo se le da la oportunidad de expresarse, lo cual es beneficioso a una chica tan joven, pero también le permite usar la ropa que la hace sentir cómoda. Juntamos este look y resulto hermoso! 

¿Cuáles son tus pensamientos? ¡Dejenos saber!

XO Siena & Alexa 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Categories

Like us on Facebook