Fur Vests: Fashion Trend

Tuesday, April 10, 2018


 I must admit, I struggle with pairing outfits appropriate for the weather. See this day? The sun was shining but it was 20 degrees outside! And as I seat on my comfy seat, sipping on some hot chocolate and writing this post, it is snowing outside. I wanted to re-use this white fur vest (fake fur). It is one of my favorite ones! But it is also tricky to style. I went with simple colors instead. Black, which as you might already know, is my favorite color! I also added a touch of pink with the sweater and the purse. 
I hope this outfit serves as inspiration for your future looks! Let me know in the comments what are your thoughts!   - XO Alexa

Debo admitir que lucho con usar atuendos que esten adecuados para el clima. Ven este día? ¡El sol brillaba pero hacía 20 grados afuera! Y mientras me siento en mi cómoda en mi asiento, bebiendo un poco de chocolate caliente y escribiendo esta publicación, está nevando afuera! Quería volver a usar este chaleco de piel blanca (piel sintetica). ¡Es uno de mis favoritos! Pero también es difícil de usar en cualquier atuendo. Opte por colores simples para este look. Negro, que como ya sabrás, ¡es mi color favorito! También agregué un toque de rosa con el suéter y el bolso.
¡Espero que este atuendo sirva de inspiración para tus looks futuros! Déjame saber en los comentarios cuáles son tus pensamientos! - XO Alexa




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Categories

Like us on Facebook