How To Get the Street Style Look from Your Closet.

Friday, October 16, 2015

Top & Shoes: Charlotte Russe | Bottom: Levi's | Bag: H&M | Jewelry: Forever 21 |

Hey guys, I hope everything is going great so far! I'm excited to share this look with you guys because it reminds me so much of my home; NYC! I miss it so much! As many of you might know I'm away at college and I miss the city because it's such a different environment than the one I am on right now. Today's outfit is a street style look for it also transmit a fall look. 

What I loved about this look...
        Is its versatility. This look is chic and yet it has such a street style presence that it made me look and feel amazing. Combining both of these styles what's a new experience and a fun one too. A lot of people complimented this look because they thought it looked very comfortable yet very chic and in style. 

Trend Alert: Combining a bottom down with a sweater...
        Is definitely a trend for this fall season and it is a great one too! I loved it because it gives me the opportunity to play around with a different style for my sweaters. Sometimes I get bored with wearing a sweater and necklace only so this trend gives me another way to style my looks. 

What do you think? Let me know! 

_*_*_*_

Hola chicas, espero que todo va muy bien! Estoy emocionada de compartir esta mirada con ustedes porque me recuerda mucho de mi ciudad; Nueva York! ¡Lo extraño tanto! Como muchos de ustedes sabrán que estoy en la universidad y extrano la ciudad porque es un ambiente tan diferente en el que estoy en este momento. El outfit de hoy es un look estilo de la calle pero que también transmite una mirada de otono.

Lo que me encantó de este look ...
        Es su versatilidad. Este look es elegante y sin embargo, tiene una presencia tan estilo de calle que me hizo sentir increíble. La combinación de estos dos estilos es una nueva experiencia. Una gran cantidad de personas me complementaron este look porque pensaron que se veía muy cómodo y con estilo.

Tendencia Alert: La combinación de una camisa con un suéter ...
        Es sin duda una tendencia para esta temporada de otoño y es una grande también! Me encantó, porque me da la oportunidad de jugar con un estilo diferente para mis suéteres. A veces me aburro con usar un suéter y collar solamente por lo que esta tendencia me da otra manera de estilo de a mi apariencia.

¿Qué piensas? ¡Házmelo saber!

XO ALEXA

Get this look for $180+ on Lookastic: Black Print Oversized Sweater, Blue Denim Button Down Blouse, Light Blue Jeans, Black Lace Slip-on Sneakers

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Categories

Like us on Facebook