Be Fearless & Wear a Street Style Inspired Look.

Monday, October 05, 2015

Jeans: Levi's | Crop Top: Poshtura | Blouse: Forever 21 | Bag: H&M | Shoes: Steve Madden |

Hey everyone, happy Monday! The past couple of week I wanted to create a street style look that was fierce and bold. I'm a strong believer in street styles never going out of style. For me, it is one if the most versatile styles to re-create for those days when you're going out with friends to just have fun.

When it comes to street style looks....
             Jeans are one of the most important pieces when it comes to a street style look. For this look, I went with my favorite boyfriend jeans from Levi's.

The number one tip I recommend anyone...
              And that I follow myself is to make every other piece in the outfit go with the look of the jeans. For example, the jeans I'm wearing here are very fierce so I decided to add a crop top and a blouse tied at the waist for more effect.

What are your thoughts? let me know!

_*_*_*_
Hola a todos, feliz lunes! En las últimas par de semanas eh querído crear un look estilo de la calle que fuera feroz y audaz. Soy firme creyente en estilos de la calle que nunca pasan de moda. Para mí, es uno de los estilos más versátiles para volver a crear en esos dias cuando vas a salir con amigos para divertirte.

Cuando se trata de estilo de la calle se ve ....
        Los jeans son una de las piezas más importantes cuando se trata de un look estilo de la calle. Para este look me fui con mis jeans boyfriend favoritos de Levi's.

El tip mas importante que les recomiendo...
         Y uno que sigo es hacer que cualquier otra pieza en el atuendo vaya en acorde con el look de los pantalones. Por ejemplo, los pantalones que llevo aquí son muy feroz, así que decidí añadir un top y una blusa a la cintura para mayor efecto.

¿Cuáles son tus pensamientos? ¡Házmelo saber!

XO ALEXA 

Get this look for $29+ on Lookastic: Blue Denim Button Down Blouse, Black Long Sleeve T-shirt, Light Blue Ripped Jeans

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Categories

Like us on Facebook