Fuzzy Sweater Weather with Tobi

Tuesday, December 06, 2016


It is getting cold! No doubt that winter weather is here. When the cold days arrive I like wearing outfits that make me feel warm and comfortable while still looking in style. I think the perfect way to balance a look like that, is by channeling the perfect combination of what we often call "sweater weather." When I received this black fuzzy sweater from Tobi, I was more than excited! I have been wanting a fuzzy sweater for a while and this one matched all my expectations. The day I wore it, as you can notice from the pictures, was really windy! Yet, I was able to stay warm with this sweater. I paired it with cargo military pants and black booties for a more relax, and street style look. It's also a versatile piece that can be paired with any outfit to make it stand out. 
As before, I was really excited about the shipment from Tobi, it came in extremely fast! Right on time for the cold windy days. What are your thoughts on this look? Let me know! - XO Alexa


¡Esta comenzando a hacer frio! No hay duda de que el clima invernal está aquí. Cuando llegan los días fríos me gusta usar atuendos que me hagan sentir cálida y cómoda mientras todavía lusca con estilo. Creo que la forma perfecta de equilibrar un aspecto como este, es con la combinación perfecta de lo que a menudo llamamos "temporada de suéter". Cuando recibí este suéter tela peluche negro de Tobi, ¡estaba más que emocionada! He estado queriendo un suéter como este por un tiempo y este uno coincide con todas mis expectativas. El día que lo llevaba, como se puede ver en las fotos, estaba realmente vientoso! Sin embargo, pude mantenerme caliente con este suéter. Lo emparejé con pantalones militares y botines negros para un look más relajado y estilo callejero. También es una pieza versátil que se puede emparejar con cualquier atuendo para que destaque.
Como antes, estaba muy emocionado con el envío de Tobi, ¡llegó muy rápido! Justo a tiempo para los días fríos y ventosos. ¿Cuáles son tus pensamientos en este look? ¡Házmelo saber! - XO Alexa

Sweater from Tobi

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. The fuzzy black sweater goes great with the military green pants, so cute!

    Love, Karina
    Peep my latest post!
    The Lovely Look

    ReplyDelete

Categories

Like us on Facebook