The Culottes Obsession

Tuesday, November 08, 2016


Have you ever had one of those moments in life when something goes really wrong and threatens your future goals and aspirations, yet you're able to take as a learning experience for your personal growth? I know, I'll let that sink in for a moment. Well, recently I experienced something very similar, and I must say, every day is a new day to learn about yourself.  
I know, the beginning of this post was very off track, but I thought I shared that moment of thought with you! And with the mention of the word "sharing", I must share with you all my addiction to these pants. I had fallen into the habit of wearing culotte pants only during the summer. Why? I have no idea! Culotte pants are so versatile, is very easy to pull an outfit off with them for the fall days as well. For this look, I was aiming for a very chic style and I think the pants did all the work to achieve that. If you're looking into wearing those pair of culotte pants you love during the fall, this is a great idea to wear them, just add on a light jacket and you'll be set!  What are your thoughts on this look? Let me know! - XO Alexa


¿Alguna vez has tenido uno de esos momentos en la vida cuando algo va realmente mal y amenaza tus metas y aspiraciones para tu futuro, pero a pesar de todo, usted es capaz de tomar esos momentos como experiencias de aprendizaje para tu crecimiento personal? Bueno, recientemente he experimentado algo muy similar, y debo decir que cada día es un nuevo día para aprender mas y mas sobre ti. 
Con eso en mente, debes contarles de cuanto estoy enamorada con estos pantalones campanda de tela. Son super comodos y versatiles a pesar del color, solo basta saber combinarlos y darles tu propio estilo. Para este atuendo, queria tener un look mas chic y un poco profesional, por lo tanto estos pantalones fueron la opcion perfecta. Me encanta este estilo de pantalones y espero que nunca pasen de moda! 
¿Cuáles son sus pensamientos sobre este aspecto? 
¡Házmelo saber! - XO Alexa
 Shoes: DSW  | Pants: Forever 21 | Bag: SheInside | Necklace : Thrift Store 
SHOP THIS LOOK 
Women's Black and Tan Sleeveless Top, Orange Culottes, Black Suede Wedge Sandals, Black and White Crossbody Bag on Lookastic: Black and Tan Sleeveless Top, Orange Culottes, Black Suede Wedge Sandals, Black and White Crossbody Bag

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Categories

Like us on Facebook