Trends For This Fall: Flared Pants

Monday, September 21, 2015

| Top & Bottom: Charlotte Russe |Shoes:Marshalls  | Accessories: Rocksbox | Purse:H&M | Sunglasses: 80s Purple | 

Happy start of the week! I'm trying to get back to my blogging schedule now that I've finally settled into the college life. It's been tough but worth it. I'll soon post a life diary blog post where we will be able to talk about the changes that have happened ever since this blog started.
For what's left of this month I want to focus on fall trends. I think this will be great for those of you who are getting ready to go shopping for fall.

Did you know that...
         during Fall Fashion week this past February, flared pants were present in almost, if not all, runways. Flared pants, whether in jeans or cotton are making a huge come back this fall. Don't start putting them away because summer is leavinh and start wearing them for fall.

Wear your flare pants... 
         with crop tops while it's still a little warmer outside! Once it starts to get colder, bring out long sleeves crop tops and sweaters. Better yet, channel your Alexander Wang self by wearing your flare pants with turtlenecks as was seen on his runways. 

What do you think of flare pants? Would you wear them for fall? Let me know!

_*_*_*_

Feliz inicio de la semana! Estoy tratando de volver a mi horario de blogging ahora que por fin me he acomodadpo a la vida universitaria. Ha sido duro, pero vale la pena. Pronto voy a publicar un blog diario de la vida, donde podremos hablar de los cambios que han ocurrido desde que comenzó este blog.
Lo que queda de este mes quiero centrarme en las tendencias de otoño. Creo que esto será muy bueno para aquellos de ustedes que se están preparando para ir de compras para el otoño.

Sabías que...
          durante la semana de la moda de otoño, este pasado febrero los pantalones campana estaban presentes en casi todos los shows. Los pantalones acampanados, ya sean en jeans o algodón están haciendo un enorme comeback para este otoño. 

Use los pantalones de campana...
          con crop tops, mientras que hace calor afuera! Una vez que comienze a enfriarse, será el momento perfecto para llevarlos puestos con blusas de mangas largas, suéteres o mejor aún, canalizar su auto Alexander Wang con el uso de los pantalones campana con un sueter de cuello de tortuga. 

¿Qué opinas de pantalones campana? ¿Los usarias para el otoño? ¡Házmelo saber!

XO ALEXA
Get this look for $103+ on Lookastic: Beige Cropped Top, Dark Purple Flare Jeans, White Leather Heeled Sandals, Grey Crossbody Bag

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi,Alexa,
    I love flared pants in pallazzo styles and jeans as well as dress pants! I find them very comfy and versatile. I am originally from N.Y. too but reside in the southwest and here the summers can be very hot and dry,so these typed of loose pants appeal to me even more so than they did when I lived in good ole' New York. Thanks so much for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pallazzo pants and flare jeans also! I am originally from N.Y. also but have moved to the soutwest and the summers here are very hot and dry,so these types of loose clothing really appeal to me more than ever. I find them cool and comfy and very versatile. Thanks so much for posting!

    ReplyDelete

Categories

Like us on Facebook